Friday, July 29, 2011

Harbourside Markets

Firstly a HUGE thank you to all that were at the Bellingen markets , it was crazy!! and to think I was going to cancel because of the weather...
I've got a lot of catching up to do now and have been working on some new designs. August is going to be a busy month as well with a few things planned in the pipeline, I'll be sure to let you know what they are (probably last minute though.)
As for the jewellery, I hear the Coffs races are coming up so I've made some cute necklaces and earrings to add a bit of glam to your frocks?(I can't remember the last time I jazzed myself up.)
Woodcut butterfly necklace with matching earrings
Cotton elephant and piggy

Robot

Dashund

Birds of a feather

Sweet dreams


Away see you at the Harbourside Markets in Coffs Harbour on the 31st of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment